Perfect Fuel Cooking and Training Program
This program includes:
1. Fuel the Hunger Cooking Class
One hour of kitchen time with Certified Sports Nutrition Coach, Jacques Delorme, to learn the basics of preparing and cooking meals that will boost your training results and take your performance to the next level. The event is hosted at Wellness Revolution studio’s kitchen in Regina.⠀⠀
Working as a cook at Earl’s restaurant for 4 years while attending university, Jacques has learned the techniques and tricks that help to prepare foods quickly to save you time. ⠀
During the 1 hour session, you will learn:
– simple ways to speed up meal prep
– basic cooking principles
– how to avoid over or under cooking food
– food safety
– how a pickle jar can be your best friend
– create tasty dishes using minimal time
All participants have the option to:
– have input into what foods are prepared
– taste the meals that we make
– receive a container of the food to take home
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced cook, the Fuel the Hunger Cooking Guide supplied with the program will be an invaluable addition to your library!⠀
2. Perfect Fitt Training Session
Two different 1 hour training sessions can be chosen:
- Athlete based training for an increase in strength and mass.
- Adult training for those looking for pain relief, improved energy and quality of life.
Aaron Shannon is a CSEP Certified Personal Trainer operating out of Wellness Revolution Studio, and the owner of Perfect Fitt.
- Spots are limited for each session to allow for more one-on-one teaching. ⠀
- Discount applied for couples.
- Want just the Cooking Session? Just the Training Session? Let us know! We are willing to tailor a specific session to fit your needs.
- Sessions can be held on a week day evening or Sunday afternoon
Cooking and Training – $90/person, $140/couple
– Corporate rate: $500 for a group of up to 8 people
Cooking OR Training Session – $50/person, $80/couple
– Corporate rate: $150 for a group of up to 4 people
Complete the form below. No payment required until we contact you to confirm a session is being offered.