The Fuel the Hunger workshop is designed as a sports team presentation for athletes, coaches and parents. This 1 – 1.5 hour presentation covers the sports nutrition details athletes need to make relevant changes to their meal planning to have a significant impact on their training and performance.
The presentation is created based on an interview with the coach. Some of the topics that may be discussed are:
- Why sports nutrition is important
- Fundamentals of sports nutrition
- Fruits and veggies
- Nutrient Timing
- Game Day
- Injury Recovery
- Effects of Alcohol
- Team “cooler”
Included with the presentation are bonus documents:
- Game Day trifold pamphlet – specific to your sport, a complete eating guideline for a full day
- Hydration – support document on how urine colour can help determine hydration issues
- Injury Recovery – What foods and supplements help or hinder injury recovery?
- Sports Drinks – how to use them properly
- Energy Drinks – are they dangerous?
- Water Bottle Cleaning – avoid getting sick again and again
COST (+ TRAVEL/MEALS):
0-20 people $300.00
21-50 people $500.00
51 + people $1000.00
Businesses/Corporate events – contact for a quote